WebYep Help: Demo
In the "Demo Mode" all functions of WebYep are available. The only
difference to the licensed mode is, that in "Demo Mode" a "Demo
Notice" window will pop
up every first time you access your website.
Why is WebYep running in "Demo Mode"?
Because there is no valid license code installed.
A license code is valid if:
- It exactly matches the websites name
Caution: If you refer to your website by several names, you might need
(free) additional license codes. Please contact
- It matches the WebYep version used.
How can I get a license code?
You can purchase WebYep license codes at our website.
How do I save my license code?
- Quit your web browser (close all windows of the web browser).
- Launch it again and open a page of your website that's using WebYep =>
The "Demo-Notice" window will pop up.
- Enter your license code into the textfield in the "Demo-Notice" window.
- Klick the "save license code" button.